For Sale

Herd Reduction, prices are greatly discounted for faster sale.

Please read the shipping info and terms of sale at the bottom of the page


See the current NEW ARRIVALS page for available kids – Air shipping may be available out of Portland, OR. All fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.


Senior Does


GraniteAcres SP Nanda Devi VEVV87 (3-03) – unregistered $100

DOB: April 11, 2018

Devi is owned by my sister. But, since she moved out, she’s cutting back to just a couple of her favorites, making Devi available. She is a little skittish, but trained to come in for milking with no trouble. The last time we did milk testing she was on test, but we needed to cut back, so didn’t keep her on long enough to earn a *M. She was milking well, and should have made it just fine. Devi is one of 4 does that I know of personally (2 that I own) in 3 different herds, who share the same sire that tends to lose her babies within the first 10 days or so. A few have made it, and don’t have issues with loss, it’s only the actual daughters of this buck. If you’re only interested in milk, she could be fine for you. I am also finding that if babies are pulled at birth, and get replacement colostrum, they are making it. I don’t know if there is some nutrient she isn’t passing that they need, but since I started pulling babies from her and her sister, I haven’t lost any more. I am offering her without papers. If you want her papers it would be an additional $100. I am not planning to breed any of the does for sale unless they are requested bred.


GraniteAcres SP Rainier 6*M VVVV86 (3-03) – 100$ Unregistered

DOB: April 13, 2018

Rainier is one I go back and forth constantly on. She is the daughter of one of my absolute favorite does. And her sire had some really fabulous kids. She’s a lovely girl, beautiful udder, and very quiet. Now, for the reason she is available unregistered, Rainier is one of 4 does that I know of personally (2 that I own) in 3 different herds, who share the same sire that tends to lose her babies within the first 10 days or so. A few have made it, and don’t have issues with loss, it’s only the actual daughters of this buck. If you’re only interested in milk, she could be fine for you. I am also finding that if babies are pulled at birth, and get replacement colostrum, they are making it. I don’t know if there is some nutrient she isn’t passing that they need, but since I started pulling babies from her and her sister, I haven’t lost any more. I am offering her without papers. If you want her papers it would be an additional $100. I am not planning to breed any of the does for sale unless they are requested bred.


GraniteAcres RM Mount Denali VVVV86 (3-01) (2*M pending) – $300

DOB: 6/16/2018

I really like Denali, and absolutely loved her sire. As much as I like her though, I’ve never really become attached to her, and haven’t felt the urge to keep any kids. I decided if I’m going to reduce my numbers down, I want to focus on and prove out dam lines, and it just doesn’t make sense to keep her any longer. In 2025 she milked sufficient to earn her milk star, I’m just waiting on that to be awarded.


GraniteAcres EC Thistle (GraniteAcres MD Laila Peak x GraniteAcres CC El Capitan *B) – Unregistered $200.

DOB: April 28, 2021

​Thistle has freshened twice. She is friendly, but a little timid, definitely not a top of the heap personality. She was well-behaved on the stand for hand or machine milking. I am not planning to breed any of the does for sale unless they are requested bred


GraniteAcres LS Licorice – $300 – Sale Pending

DOB: April 16, 2022
Dam:  GraniteAcres WB Hot Toddy *M +VVV85
Sire: Gaelic Roots CW Lucky Strike *B

Licorice’s first kidding was with twins. She did a good job with them, delivering and cleaning them by herself with no problems. She was exposed for 2025 kids, but ended up absorbing the pregnancy as did a few other does due at the same time, so I think something must have happened at just the wrong point of pregnancy for that group. I am not planning to breed any of the does for sale unless they are requested bred


GraniteAcres LS Pudding – $250

DOB: May 6, 2022
Dam: GraniteAcres SP Nanda Devi VEVV87
​Sire: Gaelic Roots CW Lucky Strike *B

Pudding’s first breeding ended in a late miscarriage due to her getting a heavy wormload right at the end of pregnancy and dropping a lot of weight very suddenly. She kidded in 2025 with no issues, was a great mom, and is perfectly healthy now. She is very sweet and friendly, coming up for pets whenever we are in the pen. I am not planning to breed any of the does for sale unless they are requested bred.


GraniteAcres EC Neptune – $400

DOB: 5/28/24
Dam: GraniteAcres RM Lahaina 3*M +++V84
Sire: GraniteAcres CC El Capitan *B

This dam line is consistently amazing, and it is so hard not to keep them all. However I kept one of her littermate sisters, so she is ready to move on to do great things for someone else. She could possibly have moonspots hidden in all the crazy pattern, but I couldn’t say for sure. The yearlings are the only does for sale that will be exposed to a buck whether they are sold ahead of time or not, as I don’t want them getting older than 2 before they kid the first time. She was bred for 2026, had great production, and was easy to milk. She was stubborn about learning to come in for milking, but once captured she led easily, behaved well on the stand, and she did eventually figure out coming to the gate. It will probably take a bit of a refresher for her next freshening, but I expect she’ll get it faster.


First Fresheners


T4 – GraniteAcres LS Paris
T5 – GraniteAcres LS Amsterdam – Sale Pending

GraniteAcres LS Paris & GraniteAcres LS Amsterdam – $400 each

Dam: GraniteAcres RM Lahaina 3*M
Sire: Gaelic Roots CW Lucky Strike *B
DOB: April 6, 2025

These lovely blue-eyed girls are stunning, and I had a hard time not keeping one. I’ve kept so many daughters from Lahaina already, and love how they turn out each time. It’s such a consistently good quality line, and I truly don’t believe you could go wrong taking one of these girls home. They are both a bit standoffish, but have been starting to warm up to us lately, Their price is lowered because they are not super friendly. Paris will be expose to Bellafire SG Guitar Hero for 2027 kids. Amsterdam will be exposed to Prima Wara Farms RZ Bengal for 2027 kids.


GraniteAcres LS Melbourne – $400

Dam: GraniteAcres EC Haleakala (4*M pending)
Sire: Gaelic Roots CW Lucky Strike *B
DOB: April 24, 2025

Melbourne belongs to my daughter, and we have high hopes for her. She comes from my best quality line of does, that consistently perform well. We kept her littermate sister, so hope to find a home for her where she can shine. She will be exposed to Lakeview Acre TY OneOn W/Vodka for 2027 kids.


GraniteAcres EC Yorkshire – $300

Dam: GraniteAcres LS Pudding
Sire: GraniteAcres CC El Capitan *B
DOB: May 23, 2025

Yorkshire is a quiet girl. A little shy, but will say hi if you let her approach. She is one of the last daughters of Cap that will be available, and we have been very happy with his kids over the years. She will be exposed to Bellafire SG Guitar Hero for 2027 kids


GraniteAcres GH ? -$300

Dam: GraniteAcres RC
Sire: Bellafire SG Guitar Hero
DOB: June 5, 2025

This little girl, who we call Spunky, has been boldly independent from birth. Her mother was pretty wild, and kidded in the main pasture. She was the last to kid, and we didn’t have the time and energy at that point to worry about catching her to move her to the little pen. So, she grew up with the main herd, wandering alone outside the pen while she was still small enough to fit through gaps by the gate, and going back on her own when she was done. She is shy, but curious, and would warm up quickly if someone took the time to try. Her price reflects that shyness. She will be exposed to Prima Wara Farms RZ Bengal for 2027 kids


2026 Dry Yearlings


Bucks – See the Buck page


Shipping Info

We are willing to ship, and can ship from Portland.  However, this is a 3+ hour trip each way, and costs quite a bit in fuel.  We are happy to do this, but have to ask that our fuel expenses be paid.  The cost of the plane ticket, crate, health certificate, and any necessary tests are the responsibility of the purchaser.


Terms of Sale

1.  I reserve the right to decline any sale at my discretion.

 2.  I reserve the right to retain, at my discretion, any animal born on my farm (for example, for the benefit of my herd or the breed in general).  I also reserve the right to wether or refuse to wether any buck at my discretion.

 3.  No deposit will be required for potential (unborn) kids that you would like to reserve, but once the kids have been born and you decide you would like to make a purchase, a deposit in the amount of half the sale price is required.  In the event I elect to retain an animal, or the animal is deemed unfit for sale (by mutual agreement or buyer’s veterinary inspection) prior to leaving my farm, your deposit can be transferred to another animal of your choice, or refunded.  If you change your mind, the deposit will not be returned.

 4.  I will endeavor to ensure that any animal leaving my farm is healthy, but I cannot be responsible for that animal’s health once it leaves my farm.  All kids will receive CD/T vaccine prior to leaving, as well as receive Selenium/Vitamin E supplement.   

 5.  A $1/day or $5/week boarding fee will be required for any animal not picked up on the prearranged day.  If you purchase a kid that is still nursing, the boarding fee will start to accrue once the kid has been weaned, unless prior arrangements have been made.  I will provide as much notice as possible prior to weaning, with a minimum one-week notice before boarding fees begin.  

 6.  In the event an animal is not picked up within 2 weeks of the arranged date, and new arrangements are not made, the animal may be deemed abandoned and re-listed for sale.  In this case deposits will not be refunded, but may still be applied to the cost of the same animal if you contact me and the animal is still available.

 7.  The purchase price for any animal must be paid in full before the animal leaves my farm.  Cash is preferred; PayPal is a good option as well, subject to a 3% additional fee.  Checks may be accepted at my discretion, and may be subject to a waiting period.  Any registration paperwork that goes along with the animal will be provided at the time payment is finalized.